Found that sometimes Mac users are unable to login after changing their password, even though they are typing it correctly.
Turns out that they have to clear their browser cache in Safari. Follow these directions to clear Safari's cache:
- Open Safari
- Click on menu item “Safari” and then “Preferences”
- Select the “Advanced” tab (the last one)
- Check “Show Develop Menu in menu bar”
- Close the preferences menu
- Click on “Develop” on the menu bar (3rd from right)
- Select “Empty Caches”
Now go back to BlackBoard/Email/WebAdvisor and login.